Systems can be built to include endothermic or exothermic protective atmospheres, discharge chute, water or oil quench tank with take out conveyor.
A wide range of electrically heated or gas-fired rotary retort furnaces suitable for processing small parts such as piston pins, ball bearing balls, small bearing races, universal joints, bolts, nuts, sheet metal screws, etc..
- Heavy gauge cast alloy retort with integral spiral
- Roller guide support each end of retort
- Variable speed retort transmission with Gear Motor Unit
- Front charge cone is atmosphere sealed.
- Fabricated continuously welded and reinforced steel retort
- Endothermic gas atmosphere system standard
- Automation for tilting of furnace with Hydraulic System.
- Carbon control with oxygen probe
- Gas flowmeters for dissociated ammonia or exothermic atmospheres
- Nitrogen-methanol atmosphere system
- Temperature control and recorder options
- Quench tank
- Quench tank exit conveyor