A wide range of electrically heated, oil or gas-fired rotary hearth furnaces that are suitable for continuously hardening such parts as gears requiring press quenching, or pre-heating copper, brass, and bronze slugs and billets prior to forging or impact Extrusion. It can be also used for Shell Baking in Investment Casting. Temperature range up to 1250°C.
- Variable speed.
- Fabricated continuously welded and reinforced steel shell.
- Single ended recuperative radiant tubes on gas-fired version
- Low watt-density rod over bend elements with round cross-section for excellent long-term stability with minimal resistance change on 1250°C electrically heated version.
- The elements are mounted vertically around the outer wall of the furnace.
- PID and Safety temperature instrument
- Alloy or silicon carbide hearth plates depending type of furnace and temperature
- Pneumatically operated door
- Shell backing
- Temperature control
- Carbon control with oxygen probe
- Gas flowmeters for dissociated ammonia or exothermic atmospheres
- Nitrogen-methanol atmosphere system