Pit furnaces are suitable for a wide range of heat treat applications. The round cross-section of RO elements gives excellent long-term stability with Minimal resistance change.The elements Completely Surround the work load providing high heat transfer Efficiency .
A heavy duty AISI 310 Fan provides rapid and even air Flow. The Furnace is top loading with a O-ring sealed chamber. The fast heating rate, heavy load capacity, and reliable operation help you to achieve fast turnaround and high productivity.
The furnace is very simple and economical to operate, and is available in a wide range of sizes. Temperature range upto 1250°C.
- Compact size
- Standard endothermic atmosphere system
- Low Watt-density, long life RO elements
- Lightweight ceramic module insulation
- Easy-loading vertical chamber
- Pneumatically/Hydraulic operated cover on larger sizes
- Digital Micro processor based PID and Programmers
- Less maintenance and down time
- Quick, consistent heat up rates
- High productivity: Cycle time is minimized by rapid heat up rates. High uniformity: Dense loads can be uniformly treated, maximizing throughput.
- Simple operation
- Carbon controls with oxygen probe
- Nitrogen-methanol atmosphere system
- Gas flowmeters for dissociated ammonia or exothermic atmospheres
- Automatic Nitrogen system
- Control and recorder instrument options